Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

airplayit plug in

  • Thread starter Thread starter silky
  • Start date Start date
S

silky

Guest
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a download link for the air playit plug in, if this is possible on vix image?

Thanks in advance

silky.
 
Its working great on my Ultimo using latest vix image :thumbsup:

latest version below ;)
 
I can answer that now....yes it does lol
 
hhmmm,

ok guys, next question..........lol.............how to get this working. :smash:

so far,

I have installed plug in on my vu+duo, already got air playit app on my I phone which works with my pc great.

so what do I need to do to get this to stream my vu+?

Cheers guys.

silky.
 
Goto settings in air player app and put in the ip of the duo,that's it m8
 
Hi Thanks for response,

Ive tried that but its asking me for a port and pin?
 
Hmmm that's a funny one as mine just has three fields to fill in ip.user.and password.
I left user blank and pass blank
 
I'll try it on my phone,I was on iPad brb
 
On my phone it's the same as iPad,only 3 fields to fill out.
I'm using air player v1.1.02. And I'm on iOS 5.1.1
 
HHHMM,

Well strange, Im also on iOS 5.1.1 so cant understand it. :smash:
 
Sorry silky I'm using air player,not airplayit...sorry for the misunderstanding...
Although you could try airplayer lol
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top