Team I have a VU+duo with Sly card in for my own use with the latest Vix image, I put the sly card back into the original sly HD box to update entitlements and now it dose not work in Vu+, Original HD sly box serial number has changed and now has a D added to the end make it 11 digits not 10, so I think it may be a problem to do with the boxkey in cccam config file now not being recognised
Has any one managed to work around the problem yet as there will be a lot of useless boxes soon?
Big thanks to the team for all there hard work and support.
Has any one managed to work around the problem yet as there will be a lot of useless boxes soon?
Big thanks to the team for all there hard work and support.
