Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-3T COMBO] All my channels apart from abc 1, bb2 itv and v4 have gone

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayk
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jayk

Guest
Hi there I was hoping somebody could help me, All my channels as above have gone, I know I probably have to do something on the computer to get them back up and i don't know what as I am new to this.

Hope someone is kind enough to direct him.

Regards,

j
 
hi sicillian , My mate sorted it out for me ages ago on a nano but all the channels have gone apart from those 4, the others are still there when i go down, all are listed but just a blank screen when i press on them apart from those 4. I am not techno savy and haven't been able to get hold of him. I
 
use ABM and rescan channels. you may be best updating to latest image
 
usually go to autoboqquets maker and start scan and its sorts it not this time
 
sounds like its on cable and line is down / expired
 
Most likely the OP has Virgin cable from reading the thread post title, so thread should be closed if so.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top