CRMS
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Jun 18, 2020
- Messages
- 339
- Reaction score
- 2
- Points
- 18
I left box last Sunday in Deep Standby with a number of timers set to record over the following 5 days. All failed.
Log for each timer shows that a wake up time for each recording was set.
Timers for the programmes indicate Done.
Main logs didn't record anything after Sunday.
Power timer log just shows state 3 activating on Sunday at 1807, after that nothing until manually woken yesterday evening.
Either the programmes didn't record or I can't find the programmes in the movie folder and subfolders. I've been searching. Saved programme locations haven't been changed in settings.
Rather odd, a folder with 2 programmes from 2021 appeared at the top of the folder list, which is in descending date order, followed by 2023 folders.
A bit of a nuisance.
Log for each timer shows that a wake up time for each recording was set.
Timers for the programmes indicate Done.
Main logs didn't record anything after Sunday.
Power timer log just shows state 3 activating on Sunday at 1807, after that nothing until manually woken yesterday evening.
Either the programmes didn't record or I can't find the programmes in the movie folder and subfolders. I've been searching. Saved programme locations haven't been changed in settings.
Rather odd, a folder with 2 programmes from 2021 appeared at the top of the folder list, which is in descending date order, followed by 2023 folders.
A bit of a nuisance.