M
MaccaJ
Guest
I have a 8gb memory stick attached

Any news on when possibly moving to the new OE-A with which means new image name (another greek god maybe?)
Hi guys,
I'm about to do fresh flash, please can someone remind me where I grab the timers from?
/etc/enigma2
Hi Everyone . Newbie here so please go gentle.
Exactly as expected, a full reflash will always wipe the old image before writing the new one.I have had my technomate nano se for about 6 weeks. It came with the vix image preflashed from wos. Anyway I decided to update to 5he latest 155 release dates 26th March and it wiped my box .
I tried to run through the setup but was unable to get access to the plugins. Nothing happens it's just a blank box, even with the menu for unstable feeds selected. So I checked the forum and noticed there might be a problem with this latest image. So I reverted back to an older image. 153, 3rd March. This refladhed and now when I try to access the software update menu to select the unstable feeds the package list update is failing, it's saying that feeds are down for maintenance even though the site is shoeing them as stable. It's been like this all day today . So I'm wondering if they are down or if my image is not working correctly ? Also ever since I received my preflashed box the vix backup manager does not work. It says there is a problem with this device , please reformat. It's been saying this since day one . Can anyone advise why it is saying this ?
As soon as it's ready, we have to test some things etc so no ETA.
Do you know if this will this require another fresh flash without restore?
Thanks.
Yes as it's based on a completely different OE Core, and to make sure no one does use a settings backup against our advice we will rename the image to prevent it.
Sounds a good idea. That will avoid people having problems if they don't visit the forum that often![]()
That is what we have done with all Image versions since discontinuing ViX 3.0 but it still does not stop people moaning that were forcing them to reflash, even if it's to stop them causing unnecessary issues for them selves.

Can't believe you arnt going to call it V8...
why would it be called v8?
i think its time for goddesses now. why not Aphrodite?
Feeds were only unstable for a short while. They are still accessible. in that state, you just have to enable unstable updates..Has access to plugins been restored??