Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Alphabetical sorting in single-EPG?

Rob van der Does

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
36,522
Reaction score
125
Points
63
Age
74
Location
The Netherlands
In the single (or channel-)EPG, I miss the possibility to sort items in alphabetical order. Normally the yellow button does that job, but it's now in use for "Search EPG". I think this is due to the fact that the "Search EPG"-PlugIn is incorporated in the image. I can't de-install that plugin, as that leads to endless rebooting with GS's.

Is there any way to get the alphabetical sorting back?
 
if u wanna sort yr channels then best sort the bouquets in dbedit and add then to the box

you nneed to remeber vix is unique its vix not pli

and if we start making vix into pli whats the point of having vix
 
This is not about channels, it's about programmes (in the EPG).

And my question has nothing to do with PLi: it's about a missing functionality (or at least one that I can't find).
 
This is not about channels, it's about programmes (in the EPG).

And my question has nothing to do with PLi: it's about a missing functionality (or at least one that I can't find).

there is no missing funcionality in VIX

if you say it was in pli then i suggest u use pli

THIS IS VIX NOT PLI

and we made it this way and 99% of are user base is happy with it the way it is

with the other 1% being happy with pli or any other and never asking to change images to mirror other images
 
Hmmmm, strange and not very polite way of saying that alphabetical ordering in EPG is not present.
And I noticed that already, hence my question.......

Is there a (formatted) way to make a feature-request?
 
You can do it I did it on VIX my ET9000 using the magic skin - not sure how but it sort alphabetically using thw yellow button.

It is handly to do it that way so you can jump straight to the programme if you know the title.

The only problem was you could only add timer and not autotimer when doing A-Z.

Will have a go later and see if I can sus how I did it.
 
You can do it I did it on VIX my ET9000 using the magic skin - not sure how but it sort alphabetically using thw yellow button.

It is handly to do it that way so you can jump straight to the programme if you know the title.

The only problem was you could only add timer and not autotimer when doing A-Z.

Will have a go later and see if I can sus how I did it.

Did you manage to find out how you did it mate? No worries if you havnt had time
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top