I noticed that after ABM runs, this loses any alternatives set (i.e. same channel different tuner DVB/S /T)
Now if I try and add the alternatives they are still there, and simply adding/ending without making any changes adds the alternatives back in.
I obviously understand why they get trashed, just wondering if there is a way that this can be prevented in the future, or even if I can script the alternative edits back in and run as a job after ABM, which I'm more than happy to have a go at doing if I knew where to look/update. I assume this is in lamedb, but I don't know enough yet to script this!
Thanks
Now if I try and add the alternatives they are still there, and simply adding/ending without making any changes adds the alternatives back in.
I obviously understand why they get trashed, just wondering if there is a way that this can be prevented in the future, or even if I can script the alternative edits back in and run as a job after ABM, which I'm more than happy to have a go at doing if I knew where to look/update. I assume this is in lamedb, but I don't know enough yet to script this!
Thanks
Last edited: