Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Alternative HDD location

Bigtag

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
May 22, 2011
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm new to the Solo so please be gentle. Having created a a number of new folders on the internal hard drive, I would like to choose which of these folders to place my recordings in. If I add timer from the epg page I get the timer entry screen with user changeable options, but when I scroll down to location I am not able to chance the location from /hdd/movie/. I think I'm missing a setting that allows this. Will someone help me out with this please?
 
In recordings settings you should add the new locations as well.

My preferred way is to use subfolder inside the movie-folder.

Also: you're aware of the existing tags in the movie-list? Using those (default via the blue button IIRC) recordings with the same name will show as if they are in separate folders.
 
In recordings settings you should add the new locations as well.

My preferred way is to use subfolder inside the movie-folder.

Also: you're aware of the existing tags in the movie-list? Using those (default via the blue button IIRC) recordings with the same name will show as if they are in separate folders.
Thanks but in recording settings I go to "default movie location", press ok but I cannot select anything. The uop/down buttons don't work. The ribbon along the bottom Red-Cancel, Green-Ok, Yellow-null and blue-remove bookmark.
 
I presume he means press the blue button while in the movie list it self not in the setup page.
 
Default movie location --> OK --> CH+
then select a new location and use blue (add bookmark).
Do this for all new locations (so all should have a bookmark), then press CH- to go to the bookmarks and select the default one.
 
Great, thanks Rob. That's brilliant advice. I didn't realise the Channel +/- buttons worked in that view. Can you remind me how I create new folders on the hdd please? I can't remember how I did it now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top