Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

"Alternative Service" -> no Recording icon appears in EPG?

pwllheli

New member
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,

I'm new to Enigma2/OpenVix and really like the openness of the platform and customisation possibilities.
I have a Zgemma H7 (2sat. + 1 terr. tuner) running latest OpenVix in UK.

In order to have the possibility of recording three programmes at the same time, I set up Alternative Services for "main" channels - selecting HD terrestrial tuner channels as the alternatives. This works well, BUT... if I set a Timer on one of these channels, it does not add a Recording icon to the EPG timeline.
Moving to the specific timeslot in the EPG, the green button changes from AddTimer to ChangeTimer thus confirming that a Timer is activated and when I press the Timer button I see confirmation that it is configured, and the programme does indeed record perfectly.

Is there a way to get this Recording icon back on the EPG timeline? Am I doing something wrong/foolish?

Any suggestions or explanations greatly appreciated.
 
Have you ruled out if it a Skin specific problem? Try different Skins just to rule that out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks Andy. Yes, I tried different Skins and also restarted box. Same result...
 
Is this only happening in the grid EPG, or do you also get it in the single channel EPG?
 
You can hide the recording icon - epg/menu/Position of recording icons
 
Thanks for reply simonc. It is the same in both. No R icon.
 
I have just confirmed it again. It is just a feature on those channels which have the Alternatives set up.
Strangely, the details for these Timers give the station name followed by 0° whereas other Timers have prog. name with 28°.
Does that explain anything?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top