N
NewbieVUduo
Guest
Hi Guys,
This had just recently happened, my HD channels have got an audio description but the SD channels do not have it. What I’ve done to try and resolve it :
1.Press the audio button on my remote to change from NAR to MPEG.
2.Restarted the Amiko and reset Network.
3.Press menu/setup/system/auto language selection/
Select your Audio Language English
Set Prefer AC3 to Yes
Set Prefer Audio Stream Stored by Service to No
Press Green (OK)
There is ONLY NAR option when I press the audio button. SD channels have got both options of NAR and MPEG.
Can anyone please help?
Thank you for looking at my post.
This had just recently happened, my HD channels have got an audio description but the SD channels do not have it. What I’ve done to try and resolve it :
1.Press the audio button on my remote to change from NAR to MPEG.
2.Restarted the Amiko and reset Network.
3.Press menu/setup/system/auto language selection/
Select your Audio Language English
Set Prefer AC3 to Yes
Set Prefer Audio Stream Stored by Service to No
Press Green (OK)
There is ONLY NAR option when I press the audio button. SD channels have got both options of NAR and MPEG.
Can anyone please help?
Thank you for looking at my post.