Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Amiko V40 issues

Not using serviceapp on this box.

Changing to type 1 brings back the timer recording issue.

I also get very long convoluted recording names in the movie list when recording streams on this box and yet all settings match HD51.

20220801 1629 - SXXXXXXXXXE HD - MODERN FAMILY
 
Not using serviceapp on this box.

Changing to type 1 brings back the timer recording issue.

I also get very long convoluted recording names in the movie list when recording streams on this box and yet all settings match HD51.

20220801 1629 - SXXXXXXXXXE HD - MODERN FAMILY
I guess recording as 4097 you get .stream ending compared to servictype 1 as .ts
So last request, try disabling the tuners(re enabling them should bring back current settings), reboot and try recording as servicetype 1
 
so service type set to convert 4097 to service type 1

tuners disabled

rebooted

And..... same problem !
 
Last edited:
So it looks like I'm stuck with 4097 at least for now.

Is there any file I can at least edit and add .stream to known file extensions ?

Is there anyway I can edit the naming convention for 4097 ?

@twol, very grateful for your efforts to try and sort this problem.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top