Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Amiko Viper Twin E2 HD Channels go black

leftcase

New member
Joined
May 31, 2022
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Up North
Hi folks,

New owner of an Amiko Viper Twin E2 here. Bought pre-flashed with OpenVix from WoS and I'm having a bit of a nightmare with it.

I have an existing thread over here about >> recording and timeshift issues <<, but I thought I should open another for this problem.

Every so often, when I switch to a HD channel I get a black screen. I can hear sound, and I can bring up the menu and EPG. If I change to another HD channel I continue to get a black screen, if I connect to an SD channel it works as normal. Connecting via SSH shows that HI_VPSS_Process has high CPU usage. Rebooting the box solves the problem.

terminal.webp
 
You need to turn on debug logs and locate on the hdd or usb
menu/setup/system/logs/system/logs/settings …. Enable, location not flash, enable in extensions.
then blue button, logs, debug or crash to see logs.
post logs here, no need to zip
 
I tried reflashing with OpenATV 7.0.20220528 to see what happens on an RC build. At the moment it seems to be working, but I'll update the thread if I run into any further trouble.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top