Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Annoying MediaPlayer glitches

  • Thread starter Thread starter rurs
  • Start date Start date
R

rurs

Guest
Hello everyone, first post here, new to Vix, very happy with the image in general.

Using Vix 2.2 with updates, the MediaPlayer is basically unusable as an MP3 jukebox. I know MP is not Vix specific, but there are several problems with it which I haven't seen in eg BlackHole.

Main one is: add alot of tracks to the playlist. Say the first one is 3 mins. When it finishes, the next one will begin at 3 mins, if it's longer than 3 mins; if it's shorter it just won't play. The same sort of thing happens when skipping tracks. It might be 10 secs in, press >, skips to the next track, but plays from 10secs in.

This did happen ocassionally in BH, but it happens every time in Vix. It only becomes apparent when there's alot of tracks in the playlist, more than an albums worth.

This is my first experience with Vix, so I don't know if this is a new bug, or has been around a while.

There's a couple of other usability issues, but I'll leave them for later:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top