Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Annoying NAR audio

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martincape
  • Start date Start date
M

Martincape

Guest
Hi guys,

Is there anyway to stop the box from defaulting to the bloody annoying narrative audio??

I change it, then the next day after ABM runs, it's back to telling me that someone is running round a corner looking shocked lol
 
only had that a few times and once changed never reverted,check settings in auto language selection unsure if anything there.
 
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE

And please have the decency to give some info when asking questions: after all you're the one who wants help....
 
Audio Language selection1 - ENGLISH
Prefer AC3 track - YES
Prefer audio track stored by service - NO

Copied from a previous thread.


Tapatālker
 
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE

And please have the decency to give some info when asking questions: after all you're the one who wants help....

I was at work using Tapatalk, so was just a quick question while it was on my mind. I totally forgot to add the image in using, and like I've said before, i cannot post in the support discussion thread anyway on Tapatalk. I didn't think it was a support issue anyway. Also, I wouldn't call it decency to add the image I'm using, more try to remember to add it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top