Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Another thing tm-2t can't do? Oh I dearly would like some answers.

leonc

New member
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Points
0
As well as not playing vobsub subtitles, (haven't been able to get any answers on this subject) the tm2t can not play flac files. Maybe it's not the tm-2t but the software. I am using latest VIX image. I read on a very old thread somewhere that there is no support for vobsub in enigma 2 and I read here somewhere that flac files can play on VIX on a VU but only after playing an mp3 file first. That thread was 2012.

Is it a Prismcube I should be after? Definately if I can't get vobsubs and flac files playing then I have to forget the tm-2t as a mediaplayer. I have emailed Technomate about this problem but I have had no reply, hope you are listening Technomate.
 
Definately if I can't get vobsubs and flac files playing then I have to forget the tm-2t as a mediaplayer.
tbh: you should forget about any STB as mediaplayer. A STB is a satellite (and/or DVB-C/T) receiver; all it does as 'mediaplayer' should be regarded as an extra.
Really the very best thing to do is to buy a dedicated mediaplayer, apart from the STB in use.
 
Well for me it's not far away since I can stream over a network and play most things except for vobsubs and flac files. If I had these 2 things I would be happy. Now is it a hardware problem or software?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top