Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

vobsubs subtitles won't play is it software or hardware problem?

leonc

New member
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi have asked in another forum but as yet no answers. I have tm-2t with latest vix image. When playing films from pc with vobsub subtitles I can't get the subtitles to show. I don't think it matters if its a mkv, mp4 or avi file or whether the vobsub subtitles are external (.sub) or in the file itself. Subtitles play fine on oplay media player.

Any ideas? Is it a hardware technomate tm-2t or is it vix image?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top