Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] anoying REC flashing in mid LCD

Put the files in "/usr/share/enigma2/display/VFD_YourName" and make sure you add this folder to your settings backup.
 
ok thx .Will try that.
I put the file in "/usr/share/enigma2/display/VFDjohn" Icluded in backupsettings.

PS : do i need to choose the file because I cannot find it anywhere trough menu of skins ?
 
ok I named it john_display.I will rename it.Thx for quick reply's
 
The folder can have any name, as long as it is in the correct location.
The name of the file is mandatory skin_display.xml
 
all working fine now.THX :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
sorry to resurrect an old thread but is there an update of an easier way to turn this off in a menu? i'm not too confident editing skins.
thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top