john doe
Forum Supporter

mine has different boot up screen. but it not as nice as above.

somebody forgot to turn off debug logs... again???slower boot up times

Hi I've noticed the new fallback menu but can't seem to findhow to copy the new 'Fallback - Remote bouquets copier (Channel Importer)' menu.
Any help?
in error........yes, i understand that the current flash app might brick the box, and that a modified version is required for safe couch flashing.
i think i also read that the code owner of the app said that he won't implement any changes for arm boxes... don't recall why.
i'm just saying: the only feature missing in the image from my perspective would be couch flashing for arm boxes.

Both 'Remote Channel Stream Converter' and 'Fallback configuration' are both now under 'service searching' which is more logical.
Fallback - Remote bouquets copier (Channel Importer). For receivers used as clients, copies and loads the channel list from the server box.
somebody forgot to turn off debug logs... again???

? - have they been switched on by default in 5.x as I have never had them on?
never had an issue keeping debug logs on???? always a good idea to have on, but that's me
I find with rscs that time shift and recording doesn't work very well for meI can only remember ever seeing that feature using the 'Partner box' plugin not with 'Fallback tuner' but I've only started using Fallback again recently so I may of missed something. If you want that feature why not use RCSC ?
Just tried channels importer and it worked great however can't get the fallback function to work.System Plugins in the feeds, then it will reside in the Service Searching section.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk