Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Any Themes with over 20 Channels on Screen at Once?

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, I was wondering if you know of any way to get more than 20 channels to appear on screen at once in the Graphical EPG? Is there a paricular user interface I should be using to get that?

Don't know if this is the right place but could you please update the Magic HD Night skin so it looks good in 1080i. It looks really blurry in 1080i but looks good in 720p. Problem is that all UK channels air in 1080i so I don't want to downscale to 720p. Bit silly that I need to change the resolution to 720p just when looking at the EPG so the EPG can look good.
 
OK. Is more than 20 rows in Graphical EPG down to the skinner as well or can that not be modded?
 
you can change the number of rows in the menu settings of EPG.
 
OK. Is more than 20 rows in Graphical EPG down to the skinner as well or can that not be modded?

It could be both. 1/ Is the skin capable & 2/ Would need modding. I ain't a clue when it comes to skinning etc, maybe someone who does know might be able to answer if they check on the thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top