Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Any way to set default tuner for EPG and ABM ?

Tangfolio

New member
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have noticed with the last few VIX updates that when ABM or CrossEPG get updates they have started using one of the tuners for my motorised dish, previously they used a tuner on my fixed dish for 28E. Both ABM and the EPG are only set to get data for 28E.
Is there any way to specify which tuner that they should use?
 
I have noticed with the last few VIX updates that when ABM or CrossEPG get updates they have started using one of the tuners for my motorised dish, previously they used a tuner on my fixed dish for 28E. Both ABM and the EPG are only set to get data for 28E.
Is there any way to specify which tuner that they should use?

I believe it uses the last tuner on the setup page by default as it is more likely to be free. Try changing your tuners around so the fixed one is the last on the tuner setup page.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD
 
I don't think so, as 'last' or 'first' has nothing to do with the probability of being free.
Both Cross & ABM try to find a free tuner, but I don't think they adhere to the E2-tuner choice algorithm, as it works outside E2.
 
I don't think so, as 'last' or 'first' has nothing to do with the probability of being free.
Both Cross & ABM try to find a free tuner, but I don't think they adhere to the E2-tuner choice algorithm, as it works outside E2.

That's why I said "I believe" as I was not certain my self so thanks for clearing that up.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD
 
I was having problems with a number of things in Apollo 043 so have gone back to 032 and the tuners on the fixed dish are being used again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top