K
kvarnstj
Guest
Too bad. Airplayer was the only airplay plugin that worked ok (until Zeus). My experience with OpenAirPlayer is that it gives black screen for almost anything you try to stream.

confirmed openair is fully working on Helios 005 with iPhone & iPad with YouTube photos moviebox etc
also no need to buy a premium key for openair not like airplayer (although I already have one!)
I've used openair on oe2.0 dreamboxes without any problem for a while but it did not work on my vu+ solo2 when I tested it before today
big thanks for your efforts guys
a happy foz :thumbsup:

It is working fine, streaming photographs and videos from my android phone
Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

@mickyblueys Do you need to install a program on the android device to stream? If so which one is best?
Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
I use imediashare from play store
Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

...working meaning what? It might work for a Youtube clip, but can you play e.g. a video recorded with your iphone or even view a picture taken with iphone? However, good point Rob, I will open a new thread for OpenAirPlay, after a testing session.
how do you get showbox to airplay using imediashare?
showbox android - moviebox apple are the same
I am not so big on android devices and I've never found a solution to be able to this
sorry I am off subject with this post but just wondered if and how you had been able to get it to work
thanks
foz

You shouldn't need to, no. I have just started using it without any problems what so ever.
Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Strange. Im running it on Vu+ Ultimo. Anyone with solution for this? Any logs which could show why it does not work?
For info, I'm running OpenAirPlayer on a VU+ Ultimo here without any real problem - both video and music streams ok. So it can work. Not sure why your setup doesn't work. Audio quality is pretty poor, though.Strange. Im running it on Vu+ Ultimo. Anyone with solution for this? Any logs which could show why it does not work?