Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Anyone got Airplayer to work after Zeus upgrade

  • Thread starter Thread starter buckman
  • Start date Start date
plugin has zero parameters for config, it is either on or off, so there cant be any misconfiguration. Strange that it works for you but not for me. I get no video, only audio. Can the problem be with some compability issue e.g. with Ios version in Iphone/ipad? Which Ios version you have?
 
Both my ipad and iPod are at work, so will check tomorrow, been using android phone today without problem 4.2.2 version

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
 
plugin has zero parameters for config, it is either on or off, so there cant be any misconfiguration. Strange that it works for you but not for me. I get no video, only audio. Can the problem be with some compability issue e.g. with Ios version in Iphone/ipad? Which Ios version you have?
VU+ Ultimo: Helios build 010
iPhone 5: iOS7.0.4 (Jailbroken)
 
Both my ipad and iPod are at work, so will check tomorrow, been using android phone today without problem 4.2.2 version

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

How did you get it to work with Android
 
Upgraded the iphone5 to Ios 7.1.1. and it started to work. Don't know if it was the reboot of iphone or upgrade that helped. However videos recorded with the iphone don't usually start playing on TV immediately, you need to start playing it on iphone and then change to airplay when video starts to play.
One thing I did not get to work is m3u8 streams played from iphone or ipad.
 
Openairplay not working for me on my vu+ solo2 , just updated to the latest helios image and still nothing ,
I'm using Imediaplayer on my SG3 , it finds my xbmc ok but doest find my solo2
 
I've tested open airplayer on my vu+duo with latest vix build and beam app for android, Results? Audio streamed fine same as YouTube,videos from phone and pictures and its FREE! So I will be using open airplayer from now on.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Openairplay not working for me on my vu+ solo2 , just updated to the latest helios image and still nothing ,
I'm using Imediaplayer on my SG3 , it finds my xbmc ok but doest find my solo2

Working now , I uninstalled it and tried to install another version which complained about a missing bonjour module , installed it again and it works now , must have been a network error
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top