A
agatha1
Guest
I have tried Apollo 0.26 firmware with mgcamd 1.38 (when the feeds were working and I could download it from the server) and also with mgcamd 1.35 now, but nothing seems to work for me 
Maybe there is a problem of compatibility between these versions, or most likely I have a personal problem with my mg_cfg file, my newcamd.list file, or maybe the directories where I'm placing them (should it be var/keys or usr/keys?)
There's so many things I could be doing wrong, so please help me isolate the problem. If you've got Apollo 025 or 026 working well together with mgcamd 1.35a or 1.38, please confirm which versions are working fine. Thank you in advance
Maybe there is a problem of compatibility between these versions, or most likely I have a personal problem with my mg_cfg file, my newcamd.list file, or maybe the directories where I'm placing them (should it be var/keys or usr/keys?)
There's so many things I could be doing wrong, so please help me isolate the problem. If you've got Apollo 025 or 026 working well together with mgcamd 1.35a or 1.38, please confirm which versions are working fine. Thank you in advance