Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Anyone know where to buy a new VU+ Duo 4K box from?

satdan

New member
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

I've searched high and low for where to buy a new VU+ Duo 4K box from - I've heard they're end of life now and no longer being produced. I don't really want to purchase the Ultimo box due to cost, and I don't know when their replacement SE box for this model will be released.

Any help finding a supplier or on the new boxes release date would be good.

Thanks
 
Hi,

I've searched high and low for where to buy a new VU+ Duo 4K box from - I've heard they're end of life now and no longer being produced. I don't really want to purchase the Ultimo box due to cost, and I don't know when their replacement SE box for this model will be released.

Any help finding a supplier or on the new boxes release date would be good.

Thanks

Theres a new Duo 4K SE been released, but I wouldn't rush to buy it right now and no teams are supporting it yet.
 
Thanks for the replies guys.

No particular reason for the VU+, just that it seems well supported. I've seen Gigablue boxes, they also look good. Have you any suggestions Andy?

Thanks also for the info on the SE 4K, do you know when the release date is at all?
 
Thanks for the replies guys.

No particular reason for the VU+, just that it seems well supported. I've seen Gigablue boxes, they also look good. Have you any suggestions Andy?

Thanks also for the info on the SE 4K, do you know when the release date is at all?

What are your tuner requirements?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
At the moment I've got no existing boxes, so I'm starting from scratch. I'd preferably like a box with dual sat tuners, interchangeable in future if possible (hence the preference for a Duo 4K).

I've got a $ky wideband dish/LNB installed, the LNB to replaced with a hybrid wideband/unicable LNB for flexibility (I'm only planning on having 1 box in the house as its just me that watches TV).

Recording TV would be good too, PVR functionality would do the trick. The speedier the system the better - I've noticed the lower end models come with 1GB RAM, the higher units have 2GB RAM with 1.5GHz quad core processors.

Thats it really - I'm UK based but will possibly end up playing around with the system to obtain foreign channels too.
 
top box now is the ultimo 4k.Duo 4k is stopped and replaced bij SE version. For 35 euro's / 20 pound more you have the ultimate VU+
 
Thanks for the quick reply guys.

The colour display on the front did it for me on the VU boxes, what can I say, I'm a sucker for a bit of bling on the box!
 
Wow is this box EOL already, bought mine here a few years, best box I ever had !
Astra 28, Hotbird 13, Saorview.... openvix ...amazing :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top