Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Anyone success installing "Elektro Powersave" in VIX1.3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lyze
  • Start date Start date
L

Lyze

Guest
Hi guys,

I wanted to know, whether any of you had success installing Elektro (-powersave)?

I was unsuccessful - here's the console output:
root@tv:~# ipkg-cl install enigma2-plugin-extensions-elektro
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-elektro (experimental-cvs20101116-r33) to root...
Downloading http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/plu...lektro_experimental-cvs20101116-r33_bm750.ipk
Collected errors:
* ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-elektro:
* enigma2-plugins-src *
* Cannot find package enigma2-plugin-extensions-elektro.


System:
Hardware: Vu+ Duo
Enigma: 2010-11-16-experimental
Image: Duo Release v 1.3.0 - 2010-12-05


Regards, Christian
 
Ok it worked. Just install version 3.3.5 manually via IPK installer.
 
where can i get 3.3.5 ? I can find 3.3.4 everywhere but no sign of .5? :confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top