Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Anyone used MediaPortal?

marty

ViX Beta Tester ,
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
2,186
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
France (central)
I'm playing with a HTPC and I'm pulling my hair out trying to get it to work with my VU+DUO (latest VIX ;) )

Code:
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/

If anyone knows how to stream from my DUO to my PC using MediaPortal I'd be VERY greatful :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Never tried it, but if you go on to your duo, and then Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network -> NFS, then let it install and reboot.

Then, you should be able to just mount the /media/hdd/movie folder to your mediaportal pc...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top