T tomos Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Nov 21, 2013 #1 On the Duo2 box is there a "reminder" function similar to the Sky box, I don't want to record the programme I just need a reminder to change channels? My software version is 3.0.790
On the Duo2 box is there a "reminder" function similar to the Sky box, I don't want to record the programme I just need a reminder to change channels? My software version is 3.0.790
J judge ViX Beta Tester Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 14,099 Reaction score 43 Points 0 Nov 21, 2013 #2 Long press record sets a zap timer, if that helps?
C copex Member Joined Aug 6, 2011 Messages 204 Reaction score 1 Points 18 Nov 21, 2013 #3 add timer and set it to zap instead of record your box will change channels at the time the program starts
add timer and set it to zap instead of record your box will change channels at the time the program starts
T tomos Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Nov 21, 2013 #4 Thanks to the both of you, works to perfection