Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin HD] Anyway to determine the DVB-T(2) signal quality and strength?

birdman

Moderator
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
8,593
Reaction score
117
Points
63
Location
Hitchin, UK
Is there any way to get the box to list the quality and strength of the signal for each tuner?

I had a poor recording a few day ago, and the only thing I can think of that it was being done at the same time as another recording (which was fine), but on a different mux, so on a different tuner.
 
i think atm frontendinfo (the converter which shows this info) only covers the tuner in use.
 
If you go in signal finder, it will show you levels. Can even check different transpondes etc (subject to tuner configuration).
 
If you go in signal finder, it will show you levels. Can even check different transpondes etc (subject to tuner configuration).
That would be "Sat Finder" under Setup/Service Searching. I don't recall having been there before (probably as I don't have an actual satellite tuner).
Thanks - that shows signal quality (and I can switch between tuners). They seem to be the same, but at least I know where to look now and can fiddle with the aerial connexions to see whether it can be improved (not that's it's currently poor).
 
When you say 'They seem to be the same': are you sure you're checking the same transponders on all tuners?
I was only checking ch21. I'll go through the others later.
The issue was actually with ch32 (PSB7/COM7), which broadcasts at less power (I'd thought it was the same as PSB3, but apparently not), so there could still be an issue there
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top