Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Apollo 003 released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw reply re change logs - I use those when on the box and upgrading between versions but you don't get those when the build name changes and a new flash is required to "Greek God"-001. Or am I missing a source of info somewhere? Thanks.
 
for the restore I opened a new topic.I have the same problem.I could restore from old zeus backup.The box mantioned in INFO that apollo 003 was installed .Afterwords I got a flashing ball to upgrade and box didit and restarted well.
 
my solo2 will not take flash from usb what am I doing wrong
 
the work of the programmers who write the code is very much appreciated, but given the number and frequency of releases recently along with other images bricking the receivers i do feel that it would re-assure users if an overview of the changes were given. i dont wish to sound ungrateful for the hard work that goes in to these images but i think users would like to know

As rob says we have always provided users with a full set of changelogs for our images, which is something even Pli dont do. as for receivers being bricked, I'm assuming you are refering to the recent "clone bomb" incident ?, and if so we had absolutely nothing what so ever to do with that.
 
Both of my solo2 boxes updated & restored from apollo 001 without any problems in under 20 mins :cool:
 
:confused:I have new gigablue HD 800 ue plus with open rsi 3.0 ,can I put with my usb stick new Apollo 3 straight on my box upgraden,with no problem?:confused:
 
:confused:I have new gigablue HD 800 ue plus with open rsi 3.0 ,can I put with my usb stick new Apollo 3 straight on my box upgraden,with no problem?:confused:
Image is released, so it is fine as far as we are aware. You can save your chanenl lists using Dreamset/Dreamboxedit or similar programs.
 
Flashed my TM-Nano-OE without keeping/restoring settings and it's working great. I couldn't get one of the boutiques back in ABM (got Freesat fine, but it doesn't offer a package on 19.2 which I had in Zeus). Used Dreamboxedit to make a similar one quickly and all good now. Thanks.
 
Hi Guys, Just did an online update from Apollo 001 to Apollo 003. It updated 340 packages. Was I supposed to do a reflash ?
 
well many users maybe on pre zeus image:D so would presume whole new reflash and no settings used and start from scratch again:violin::confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top