Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Apollo 003 Time Settings

I used a restore. I did not want to have to do a full set-up. Maybe I have to?
 
I used a restore. I did not want to have to do a full set-up. Maybe I have to?

We don't have testers in all time zones, so please do a fresh flash without any restores.
Let us know if it happens then.
You can still restore your settings afterwards.
 
OK. Did re-flash with no restore and the problem is still there!
 
Updated to Apollo 008 today, problem solved. Thanks guys!:thumbsup:
 
please Vixers .. fix ( Kuwait Ryiadh ) +3 GMT . not active on time setting ..
when I choose it .. time wont automatically change

openvix 003 Apollo
vu+uno
Can you check if the time has been fixed on build 008? The New Zealand (confirmed working) and Kuwait fixes were implemented.

1. Make a full image backup of your currrent image, save to your PC.
2. Download and flash 008 without restoring anything. Check time has been fixed.

If you dont want to continue settting up 008 from scratch, flash your backed up image. I have only suggested not restoring owing to your other issue.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top