girginoz
New member
Apollo 7 installed from pen stick onto VU+solo2. Setting up WLAN through networks is causing box to crash and reboot.. any ideas?
same here with gigablue 800 se: though not wlan, local connection.
Apollo 7 installed from pen stick onto VU+solo2. Setting up WLAN through networks is causing box to crash and reboot.. any ideas?
I've now set feeds back to unstable due to this network adapters issue.
I am having to "mount again" every time I reboot my Solo2 to find the network drive.
Thanks
We are aware of the issue. For now, please use the network wizard.
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network -> Device setup -> Network wizard.
Apollo seems to be a disaster are people clutching at straws?
Apollo seems to be a disaster are people clutching at straws?
Tbf it has been a bit of a disaster

hiccup I am not so sure. Look at the evidence you cant update online and when people are re flashing they are experiencing problems with the old chestnut "we cant predict every bug". What happened to the old days of success when people looked forward to Vix images and updates. Why are the images so unstable now? Whats been the change?
If YOU have genuine issues, please report them in your own thread rather than banging on a non existent drum.This thread is not for reporting problems/issues. Please start your own thread for issues that arise
Have no colour buttons in quick EPG