Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Apollo 090 - skins

theblitz

New member
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi - I have just flashed my SOLO 2 to Apollo 090 (openvixhd) from Helios 017.

In the plugins menu, I am unable to find the old skin I had "My Meytrix HD"

Is this now gone as part of Apollo090 or am I looking in the wrong place ?

Looking in Plugins>Skins
 
Hi,
perhaps mymetrix HD is not full HD. You installed an image for 1920x1080 skins not the old 1280x720.

ciao
 
Just flash with vix 95 as hd skins in there now and vixhd will not be updated.

Matrix hd is there
 
Tnx for the reply...

so is it worth re-flashing with normal OPENVIX APOLLO 095 instead ?
 
Yes as vixhd dev will.not progress due to hd skins being incorporated into normal vix.

It's not call my.matrix but just matrix hd in the skins tree in feeds
 
OK thanks

I have just flashed to Apollo 095 - But am unable to get anyplugins or restore old settings - It says something about feeds down.
 
I can see MatrixHD in the plugins menu but it will not download/install

I get the following message

*check_data_file_clashes: Package matrix-hd-components wants to install file
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/components/convertoer/moviereference.pyo
But that file is already provided by package * enigma2
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-skins-matrixhd.
Execution finished!!


Can anyone help? Can I manually override this via FTP ?
 
ive asked schweeler to remove the remaining files from the skin as they are now provided by e2.
 
I had a similar problem, but in reverse (engma2 wouldn't install for me).

I suspect that, until the files get removed from the package, you could login to the box and type:
Code:
opkg --force-overwrite install enigma2-plugin-skins-matrixhd
(or upgrade, rather than install, if it is already installed and it's an update that is the issue)
 
Hi,
install with telnet and --force-depends or --force-overwrite

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top