Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Apollo 35 & Default Skin

avi68

Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
307
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hello everyone (again)

I just fresh flashed build 35 and now on the default vix skin I have noticed that the 16:9 light does not appear. I remember that before I flashed to the new build, it used to always appear.

I have changed channels, from HD to SD, including movies but the light just does not appear. Can anyone else confirm this?

Thankyou :)
 
Yes, it's a known issue & a fix should be in the next build.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top