Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Appollo image archive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rimmel
  • Start date Start date
R

Rimmel

Guest
Has anyone got access to Appollo image achive for the ET9X00 and the Vu Solo2?

I need the latest one for each of the boxes listed above -

The reason - well they seem to be the last image that the aspect ratio works properly for my Plasma TV (with overscan enabled).

Yes - I have tried turning overscan off and it's still doesn't work etc etc - but works fine on Apollo.

thanks
 
The Apollo feeds/plugins are no longer available, so even if you get hold of the latest release, the chances of getting it working would not be good.
 
The Apollo feeds/plugins are no longer available, so even if you get hold of the latest release, the chances of getting it working would not be good.

? Dont need the feeds or plugins - the last Apollo works out of the box. Conversely the new images screw up apect ratios badly -- oops I mean fix apect ratios, to such a degree they don't work anymore :-)
 
I guess you didn't take an image backup before upgrading.
 
I guess you didn't take an image backup before upgrading.

Incorrect - machine died, had a spare 9000 in cupboard. Then new VU Solo2 that never had Apollo on it.

Nice try though :thumbsup:
 
Thought both boxes had been on Apollo..

Just upgraded a VU+ Solo2 and a ET9200 from Appollo 166 to Openvix 4.2.021.

Anyway, I'm sure someone else will be able to sort you out.
 
Incorrect - machine died, had a spare 9000 in cupboard. Then new VU Solo2 that never had Apollo on it.

Nice try though :thumbsup:

Vu+ Solo2 >> No issues with a Panasonic Plasma TV, with Overscan turned off & on the very latest ViX build (4.2.026).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top