Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Archer T3U plus usb wifi driver

ashi_

New member
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

I've my Xtrend ET10000 running OpenVix 5.4.003. I'm trying to use Tp-Link Archer T3U Plus wifi adapter with the box.

I tried installing network-usb-rtl8822bu driver from plugins feed.

Box isn't detecting the wifi adapter after full reboot.

I can get the usb device ID through command line 2357:0138. Is it possible to use this adapter with the box ?

Thanks
 
It might not be supported but not 100% sure as it looks a pc dongle,Did you dongle say it used that chipset?

Does your lan connections need to be switched off to use wifi dongle?
 
This thread may give you some clues.....

Code:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1247881/setting-up-wifi-connection-through-usb-adapter
 
Does your lan connections need to be switched off to use wifi dongle?
Need to get the adapter recognised first, then the network dialogue to enable it sorts out the rest.
 
That sorts that then. haha . I only had it briefly so couldn’t 100% remember. Thanks for confirming for me. [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It might not be supported but not 100% sure as it looks a pc dongle,Did you dongle say it used that chipset?

Yeah, Realtek RTL8812BU is the chipset used in the wifi adapter.

This thread may give you some clues.....

Code:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1247881/setting-up-wifi-connection-through-usb-adapter

Thanks. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to compile and install external drivers to openvix ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top