IAmATeaf
New member
I know that this has been discussed before and the thoughts were that it might be fixed at some stage but from what I can see it's still a problem.
The symptoms are that when playing say an MKV the film plays stretched and full screen. What I have noticed though is that if I change to a channel where there is something playing where the picture has bars then this causes the film to somehow play correctly but this doesn't always work.
The last thing that seems to be a sure fire way of getting the film to play properly is to set 4:3 to pillarbox, then restart the box, then select a channel where the picture is being played in widescreen.
The symptoms are that when playing say an MKV the film plays stretched and full screen. What I have noticed though is that if I change to a channel where there is something playing where the picture has bars then this causes the film to somehow play correctly but this doesn't always work.
The last thing that seems to be a sure fire way of getting the film to play properly is to set 4:3 to pillarbox, then restart the box, then select a channel where the picture is being played in widescreen.