Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Default Vix player stretching .mkv videos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter edonkeyman
  • Start date Start date
ViX has extensive help files installed as standard which are very regularly updated, as pointed out however this is a driver related issue and because of that we have no control over it nor can we fix it. also which OI image exactly are you using as that would at least tell us if it's OE 1.6 or OE 2.0.

As a few months I used Vu+ factory image,then flashing Openvix build 600 and upgraded to meet 692. I completely satisfied with the stability of the system, I chose the Vix Team image and I will stay with him. What else can we say? Good luck and good results! :thumbsup:
 
Maybe,but did not notice serious flaws.
From 600 to 692 it's not a maybe: there are known issues that can only be fixed by a flash.

Edit: and using a settings backup and restore during the First Install Wizard this is done in under 10 minutes.
 
Last edited:
Thanks.I will do so. Just be more difficult to collect softcams, because everything is contained in a build 600 flash. :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top