Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] aspect ratio settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter stadium
  • Start date Start date
S

stadium

Guest
help needed
i hate having to watch some programmes in 4:3 so i try to change the aspect ratio in the av settings my solo2 just crashes. anyone help please
using vix 803
 
Please update to build 806 (an online update should be fine) & try again.
If the crash still occurs, please upload a crashlog.
By default in /home/root/logs/
 
I have problem with my Ultimo to change the 4:3 setting. I want it to use Pillarbox for 4:3 content, but now it zoomes the content to fullscreen leaving the lower/upper parts of the picture cut of. When I go to A/V settings, it actually shows Pillarbox in then menu as active, even if it isn't. When I try to toggle this setting, the box always crashes. I wonder is this the same issue we are talking about? I have bulid 808 in my box now, but no help, it still keeps crashing if I try to change the 4:3 content setting. Any ideas how to overcome this issue?
 
help needed
i hate having to watch some programmes in 4:3 so i try to change the aspect ratio in the av settings my solo2 just crashes. anyone help please
using vix 803
This crash proves that you did an online update when we advised not to do so due to the changed method of video settings.
Please make a settings backup, relfash your box and use the restore function in the first install wizard.


I have problem with my Ultimo to change the 4:3 setting....
Please create your own thread for your own problem. Don't steal another thread.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top