Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Attention TM-Twin, Single, Nano-OE, Nano-2T and TM-2T owners do not update to 132

Sicilian

The Boss
Staff member
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
29,869
Reaction score
328
Points
83
Website
www.world-of-satellite.com
Attention all members using a TM-Twin-OE, TM-Nano-OE, TM-Single, TM-Single, TM-2T and TM-Nano-2T please do not update to build 132, we found an issue with latest driver stopping receivers booting.

Please stick with 131 until advised. Should be fixed very soon.
 
As usual, I did an update, found out there was a problem, THEN came on here to check if it was known! I really must get into the habit of checking on here FIRST! Will now wait until I see 134 has been released. Many thanks to the hard-working Vix team!
 
Hi I took update to 132 on my tm twin before this info and as stated found would not boot after download.
I have now tried to flash 131 but still has the same booting issue does not boot up.
will I have to wait for build 134? ...thanks to vix team for seemingly endless good work:thumbsup:
 
Build 131 is ok and booting fine, build 135 all going will will be uploaded tomorrow morning, this contains new fixed drivers.
 
Yes, sorry, should be ok. E2 patch been fixed, although another driver and possible kernel update coming soon to improve media playback.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top