Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Audio bit rates on TM Nano 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter AndrewSmith259
  • Start date Start date
A

AndrewSmith259

Guest
I was just wondering if using VIX software on my TM Nano 3. Am I able to see what audio bit rates the broadcasters are using? I am particularly interested in using this for the radio channels. Some radio channels seem to use a fairly high audio bit rate 160k which is good for stereo whereas others use a much lower bit rate what is not so good for music.
Thanks
 
in the download plugins list is bitrate viewer

download and install this.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top