Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-OE] EPG - Channel names displayed as <n/a>

  • Thread starter Thread starter smithey93
  • Start date Start date
S

smithey93

Guest
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are well.

I've been using openvix on my TM-Nano-OE for about 3/4 month now and I must admit its pretty sleek, especially compared to the old TM-1500's etc...

However for about the past month the channel names keep displaying as <n/a> on the EPG, once I watch the channel that channel and the other ones on that particular transponder will usually display the correct name. The only way I can get all the channel names back is by doing a full re-scan which is not ideal as it takes a good half an hour!

I noticed this a few updates back (I can't remember exactly which one), however I do know it must have fixed alot of things as I don't see the "your box has a problem and has restarted" screen half as much. I think this has something to do with the EPG it's self (although I thought the channel list was separate?) as the names change to <n/a> after it pulls down the EPG. I am using "OpenTV" on 28.2E and its set to download automatically every morning at 4am - I thought it was a full weeks epg however it only appears to be 24 hours...

Any suggestions is much appreciated :-).

Cheers
 
Build 793 was the last stable build I find that does not have this issue


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
On the very latest build this is not an issue
 
I'm on 808 build and it still does this occasionally. Only way to get rid is to reflash back to 793 then upgrade again


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm on 808 build and it still does this occasionally. Only way to get rid is to reflash back to 793 then upgrade again


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's not talking about build 808 but the as yet unreleased successor to OpenViX 3.0
 
Vix 4. Woo hoo. When is release dste


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top