I seem to be getting something very strange going on with audio on certain channels.
Whilst watching the film Johnny English there is a voice-over that appears throughout the film that gives running commentary i.e "Johnny ducks Lings high roundkick, He floors Ling with a kick to the face" and then this proceeds to happen.
I also noticed this 'commentary' was happening last night whilst watching the film Flight.
The kids have also mentioned that it happened whilst watching Peppa Pig today.
I am perplexed as to why this is happening - it almost seems like it is some sort of verbal subtitle?
Hopefully there is some sort of option i can disable???
Whilst watching the film Johnny English there is a voice-over that appears throughout the film that gives running commentary i.e "Johnny ducks Lings high roundkick, He floors Ling with a kick to the face" and then this proceeds to happen.
I also noticed this 'commentary' was happening last night whilst watching the film Flight.
The kids have also mentioned that it happened whilst watching Peppa Pig today.
I am perplexed as to why this is happening - it almost seems like it is some sort of verbal subtitle?
Hopefully there is some sort of option i can disable???
