Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Audio description default audio

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 36727
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 36727

Guest
Hi I have a clean install with no restore ( tried this twice) and am having a problem with the default audio it always selects the audio description stream, then I have to manually select audio and change it to normal.

How would I solve this been through the menu but can't seem to find the correct setting ?

Thanks
 
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Auto language selection -> Prefer audio track stored by service = no.
From memory, I think that should sort it.
 
Hi
I had this problem on an Openbox 5 super and it was driving me mad
The solution is to either find a duplicate channel without audio description or edit the Audio PID and save
Have a look on Lyngsat where you will find the Audio PIDs for the channel and change to the other PID ( the red number on my Lyngsat)
Hope this works for you
David:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top