Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Audio not matching channel have to change always why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naz

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
When I go the mtv music channels the Audio is from another channel I then have to go to audio then choose from there to get the correct audio. When I switch the box off then on it goes back the same before wrong audio on the mtv channels . How do I fix this. Vu solo 2 using latest vix image
 
Menu>setup>system>auto language selection

Set auto language selection 1 to english and set prefer audio track stored by service to no.

Press green
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top