Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

audio problem using surround sound system

antwan

New member
Joined
Oct 20, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Good evening everybody,
I have connected my edision mini box to tv via hdmi lead.
I wanted to use my surround sound system so I connected the AV connecter to the box and the other phono end to the surround sound box red and white only.

the above results in a annoying buzzing noise through the systems speakers more noticeable on quite channels.

People told me it could be a earth buzz but not sure if it can be eliminated also if it is damaging system or box.

any thoughts or ideas greatly appreciated:confused:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top