Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Audio Problem

kevdoc

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Oct 18, 2010
Messages
172
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Belfast
Hi guys I've been having trouble for some time with the audio on my gigablue quad with it not working. I first thought that it had something to do with the on demand plugin from the feeds however I have now ruled that out because I have transferred videos I had recorded on my s5 and the issue is also affecting these videos so it is not just the plugin. Is there codecs or something that I need to get the audio to work. When I play the videos the sound tries to come on for a split second and then goes off. Now the real annoying bit about it is that I have now lost sound throughout the entire box. The only way to get sound back on is to reboot the box. Restarting enigma doesn't fix it either.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top