K
kitsuneyo
Guest
Hi all
I'm having some sound problems when watching downloaded video files in the Vu+ Duo media player.
Programmes recorded off the TV aren't a problem. It's stuff like DivX, mpg and so on.
Overall these files play well. But if I pause the video, or skip through them using the number buttons, sound will often cut out afterwards. Sometimes sound will go off at random, and then come back a minute or so later.
The problem isn't with the files. If I rewind the video and play back the same section again, the sound will work the 2nd time!
My setup is as follows:
- New Vu+ Duo
- ViX 2.3
- 1TB Samsung F3 HDD
- Latest Vu+ drivers & multiboot stuff installed.
Is anyone else having this problem? If it's a known issue that Vu+ users put up with, fair enough. Would be great to have a more reliable media player though.
I'm having some sound problems when watching downloaded video files in the Vu+ Duo media player.
Programmes recorded off the TV aren't a problem. It's stuff like DivX, mpg and so on.
Overall these files play well. But if I pause the video, or skip through them using the number buttons, sound will often cut out afterwards. Sometimes sound will go off at random, and then come back a minute or so later.
The problem isn't with the files. If I rewind the video and play back the same section again, the sound will work the 2nd time!
My setup is as follows:
- New Vu+ Duo
- ViX 2.3
- 1TB Samsung F3 HDD
- Latest Vu+ drivers & multiboot stuff installed.
Is anyone else having this problem? If it's a known issue that Vu+ users put up with, fair enough. Would be great to have a more reliable media player though.