Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Audio switching

sataday

Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
294
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Pandora, Alpha Centauri.
After updating from 6.6.008 to 6.6.010 I have noticed that when on a stream relay channel, if I change from one audio to another, the one I change to is muted and will only work if I go to another channel and then back again. I have reverted to 6.6.080 and problem does not exist.
 
After updating from 6.6.008 to 6.6.010 I have noticed that when on a stream relay channel, if I change from one audio to another, the one I change to is muted and will only work if I go to another channel and then back again. I have reverted to 6.6.080 and problem does not exist.
I have had a look but cannot see anything obvious that would cause this.
How did you update? Software update or online flash?
If software update can you online flash a new image - if using multiboot then a separate image slot.
 
Last edited:
Hi twol, I did an online flash, (i'm not usng multiboot)

So are you changing audio languages or just different audio tracks. Plus are you using a plugin such as serviceapp?
 
I'm changing audio languages. No plugin involved.

OK, so you are going to have to supply debug logs, as often I switch between German and English language tracks on stream relay services.

If not set then menu/setup/system/logs/settings ———> enable and set to debug logs, save not to flash, local time ——— > attach here
Probably add what you are changing and start time (for me!) …. If a service on 28.2E/19.2E that might be a big help!
 
Last edited:
6.6.080 now doing the same so it seems it's not a problem with the image....sorry.
The problem is at my end. I think it's my channel list.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top