Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Auto backup

  • Thread starter Thread starter derbyc
  • Start date Start date
D

derbyc

Guest
I was wondering if there was a plugin that I can use to take a backup of my system. I recently had a problem where my box would not turn on so I had to reflash with the latest VIX image but I lost all timers & plugins since my last backup. therefore I was wondering if I could auto backup every night. I have searched & found the image used to have this facility but I can t see how to do it now

Thanks

Steve
 
yes.

Blue button> ViX> Image manager> Menu> scheduled backups> set to yes and choose then time and frequency of the backups. same applies to the Backup manager for settings backups.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top