Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] Auto bouquet maker issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter reeves1985
  • Start date Start date
R

reeves1985

Guest
Today I am having issues with auto bouquet maker

Sky sports 1 HD moved frequency which after a new scan found channel no problem but for whatever reason auto bouquet maker won't put it into the channel list

It does put said channel in there but it is the one that doesn't work I have to select the correct channel from from within the red all channels 28.2 section

I have never had this issue before and I have made sure that in the configuration keep all bouquets is not switched on
Also on said channel the channel showing up in the favourite section from auto bouquet maker has the picon and the one which isn't in favourites which works doesn't
Any help would be appreciated
 
Last edited by a moderator:
LOL the word sky is not a taboo on this forum unlike some others you know.
 
Haha sorry wasn't so sure well the channel in question is sky sports 1 HD
 
Similar problem....I run abm and lost my favourite channel! it's in the bouquet but no picture :( I presume it's changed freq but shouldn't abm find once scanned?
 
Its working fine here using ABM.

Frequency 11797
Symbol rate 29500
Horizontal
FEC 3/4
 
Yea mine working this morning but lost it all last night....how do you change freq manually for an individual channel?
 
Go to service settings and do manual scan for frequency


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top